Friday, April 5, 2013

BASTA! Spring Slides on agile Architecture Patterns


It’s been some weeks now that I gave a talk at the german BASTA! Spring Conference. I talked again about software architecture in agile environments. The focus this time was more about patterns and their realization with C#/.NET.
You may download the slides (which are in german) as well as the presented example implementations. Please notice that the examples were only build for the talk to show several architectural concepts, so they are not properly commented or tested nor do they follow any clean code guidelines.
       

2 comments:

  1. I have been searching for a useful post like this on salesforce course details, it is highly helpful for me and I have a great experience with this Salesforce Training who are providing certification and job assistance. Salesforce training Gurgaon 

    ReplyDelete